We select the caterers and vendors on our list after having personally worked with them and have chosen them because of the quality of their food, quality of their service and because they have very affordable options along with a variety of upgrades. Additionally, we have purposely selected small business owners, because in our opinion, when you work with a small business owner they are personally invested in the success of your wedding day. You are not under any obligation to use our preferred vendors with the exception of our Preferred Caterers and DJ’s. If you should desire a caterer not on our list, you can pay a $500 waiver fee. Our only requirement would then be that any caterer not on our list needs to be able to provide a Certificate of Insurance with Cooper’s Ridge listed as an Also Insured. This is standard operating procedure for any authentic caterer. If you need any assistance with this, we will be happy to help coordinate the paperwork.
- Tips For Writing Your Wedding Vows April 13, 2022
- A Guide To A Reception Only Wedding March 14, 2022
- Benefits of Using the Same Venue for your Wedding Ceremony and Reception February 25, 2022
- Benefits holding your Wedding Outside Of City Limits January 11, 2022
- Holiday Office Party Planning Dos and Don’ts November 19, 2021