No. Many venues have minimums because they make a 10 - 15% commission from the caterer based on how much you spend on food and drinks. We choose NOT to make a commission because we want our food and beverage options to be as elegant or affordable as your budget allows, therefore we don't have minimums. We have a list of preferred vendors that we have worked with in the past to assist your decision making, and we offer a variety of bar packages for every budget.
- Tips For Writing Your Wedding Vows April 13, 2022
- A Guide To A Reception Only Wedding March 14, 2022
- Benefits of Using the Same Venue for your Wedding Ceremony and Reception February 25, 2022
- Benefits holding your Wedding Outside Of City Limits January 11, 2022
- Holiday Office Party Planning Dos and Don’ts November 19, 2021