After working with a variety of caterers onsite at our venue, we have selected our favorites that we require and are happy to recommend. We have selected caterers that can work with you to stay within your budget as well as provide you with exceptional service and food. Please see the Preferred Vendor Page for our requirements. If you choose to use a caterer not on our list, we will require a $500 waiver fee and your caterer needs to be able to provide a Certificate of Insurance with Cooper’s Ridge listed as an Also Insured. This is standard operating procedure for any authentic caterer. If you need any assistance with this, we will be happy to help coordinate the paperwork.
- Tips For Writing Your Wedding Vows April 13, 2022
- A Guide To A Reception Only Wedding March 14, 2022
- Benefits of Having Your Wedding Ceremony and Reception at the Same Venue February 25, 2022
- Benefits Of Having A Wedding Outside Of The City Limits January 11, 2022
- Holiday Office Party Planning Dos and Don’ts November 19, 2021